Every time I start GoToMeeting on my Mac, the microphone level adjusts to a very low level, and you'd need to open the System Preferences to re-adjust this level. You would want to get a single click solution to fix this issue.
Use the Automator and create an level adjust applet. It is quite easy to do.
- On the spotlight search on top right of your finder, type in Automator to locate it.
- Click on the Automator to launch it.
- Choose Application (and begin creating an application)
- Select Utilities from the Libraries
- Select Adjust Computer Volume
- Adjust the Input Volume slider to the level you like.
- Save the Application it creates.
- Put it on the desktop or somewere you can readily click it.
Post a Comment